What do we mean by Customer Engagement on Social Media?
Social media can show how much money you can make each week. Facebook is great because it lets you do just that.
The problem is, it can be SO tempting to just jump straight to running ads and ignore your Facebook Business page all together. After all, isn’t posting fluff just distracting you from the real results-producing ads?
Well… here’s the thing…
Engagement is what separates the ordinary marketers from the extraordinary.
Engaging your audience with content 1 to 2x daily allows you to:
- Build likes and trust with them. This method moves leads from cold to warm.
- Attract circles of influence surrounding your fans because when they comment, like or share something, their whole network sees it.
- Get free advertising. When Facebook sees your posts getting engagement, it will share your content more, and more views means more free distribution and more free advertising.
- Build your lead list. One of every 4 posts can be self-promotional, driving your fans to your lead magnet, and if Facebook shows that to any of your list, even a small percentage, that is a chance to get more prospects for free.
So what should you post? Here are just a few examples…
- Trust builds
- Fill-in-the-blank posts
- Write a photo caption
- Link your blog
- Share an industry article with question
- Quote image
- Seed posts
- Trivia questions
- Fan of the Week
- Behind-the-scenes photos
- Member Q&A
- Survey question
- Personal share
- Whisper campaign
Does it work?
As I have increased my posting frequency on my Facebook page and for our clients, the engagement has increased, reach has grown, website traffic has risen and more importantly, we’ve obtained more leads to our email list… for free.
Bottom line, want your results to improve? Start posting better content and post it more often, and results will show up.