Mobilize – to be portable and app-friendly.
With over 65% of people accessing websites with their mobile devices (and the number is growing fast), it just makes sense to have a mobile responsive website and/or a mobile app. And for those business owners who may not want to change their current site – there’s power in having a mobile version of your website, or a mobile app that is easily accessible. Not sure of the difference between a mobile app and a mobile website? Read here.
Why go mobile?
- Over 65% of people are using mobile apps every day. If you’re not taking advantage of it – your competition is.
- Mobile web will overtake the desktop within 5 years. Be at the leading edge of the trend.
- Billions of new mobile devices will be purchased this year. It’s a growing market for mobile apps.
- 93% of U.S. adults own a cell phone. From SMS communication to mobile marketing – the marketplace is huge.
- 95% of smartphone users search for local businesses on their phone.
- More than 80% of businesses experience increased business with mobile marketing.
- 52% of people say a bad mobile experience makes them less likely to engage with a business.